Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas with the Lords

After a busy Christmas morning at our house we headed north to my Brother's house to celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family. We haven't all gotten together for Christmas in years but with the unexpected loss of my Aunt and my Grammy this past year it was so great to have most of the family together. My brother and his wife Chrissy did a fabulous job hosting and we all had a great time visiting and playing with little puppy Piper! The next morning we headed to my parents house and opened more presents...like I said these girls were spoiled! Once we finally made it home we were all exhausted from our three fun filled days of Christmas. Bernie and I relaxed and watched the girls play with their toys and both agreed that it really is the most wonderful time of the year!













No comments: