Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning came quickly and we were all still exhausted from all the fun the night before. When Ella wasn't awake at 8:30 we decided we better get her up. When we went into her room she said, "why did you wake me, I was sleeping!" We told her Santa had come and she said, "I don't want to see Santa!" Then we told her that he left her presents under the tree. She then jumped up and said, "can we open them?" When we told her yes she was out of bed in no time! What a great Christmas morning, Bernie's parents came over for breakfast and watched the girls open some of their presents. Ella got her much anticipated doll house as well as all the furniture for each of the rooms. She also got an easel and all sorts of paint brushes and paints plus a ton of games and other toys. Mrs. Claus even made Ella her very own art apron! Of course Ashley was more intrigued with the wrapping paper than any of her gifts but she managed to walk away from Christmas with FOUR baby dolls! I think the word got out that Ella is not the best sharer when it comes to her dolls. We had a wonderful Christmas and the girls were completely spolied by everyone. It all went way too fast for me but luckily I was able to capture it all on my present from Santa a new DSLR camera that I am in love with! More pictures to come!

No comments: