Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

Ella had her Christmas Pageant debut tonight and she did great. Honestly I was a little worried since at rehearsal this morning she had no interest in being on stage and refused to partake in anything. Tonight she did much better. When the first group of kids went up to sing Ella said' "I gotta go up there" while running for the aisle. I explained to her that it wasn't her turn yet and showed her in the program when she would be going up on stage. She then sat in chair starring at the program to see when it was her turn to perform she was so much more excited than I had expected. You never really know what you are going to get when you put a bunch of two year olds on a stage with hundreds of parents in the audience with video cameras...I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the results! Lookout Broadway here comes Miss Ella!

Ella and her buddy Riley






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_d3m8irCh4

No comments: