Monday, March 28, 2011

Double Birthday Celebration


Since Ashley and her Daddy share a birthday we had a double birthday celebration on Friday. Bernie and I started by putting Ashley's present together, which turned into a serious project. Who knew a Little Tikes Car could take an hour to put together...throw in a 2 1/2 year old that asked every 5 seconds if we were done yet and let's just say it made for a very long hour. Although once it was all put together the girls had so much fun testing it out. I think Ashley liked riding in it as much as Ella liked pushing it, there were a couple of bushes that jumped out in front of the moving car so we may have to work on Ella's steering. After playing hard we went out to Pizza and games and then eneded the night at home with cupcakes and ice cream. We thought it would be fun to watch home video of Ashley's first year. Bernie and I could not get over how quickly this year has gone and how little Ella was when Ashley was born. Seeing the girls meet for the first time in the hosiptal was very eye opening as to how much can change in just one short year! Happy Birthday to my Husband who has given me the two greatest gifts in my life and my beautiful baby girl Ashley who makes me smile everyday!

No comments: