Sunday, June 5, 2011

Almost THREE!


We have begun planning Ella's birthday party and I still can't get over the fact that she is turing THREE years old next month! Ella has the biggest heart of any little girl I have ever met. She is extremely sensitive,  just to give an example, she used to cry when watching Americas Funniest Home Videos because she felt bad that someone was hurt. She also gets her feelings hurt very easily and we hear multiple times a day, "you hurt my feelings because you said no to me." We are working on this one :)  She is my snuggle bunny and loves her special time reading before bed. I can't get over how much she has grown up just this school year, she talks so well and has such good manners and is becoming quite the little lady. She is loving, thoughtful, and caring and I am so happy to be her mommy.

No comments: