Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring is in the air




I have been anticipating Springs arrival! I love that the days are longer, I love the birds chirping (not so much the millions of frogs forcing us to keep our windows closed at night), I love that the flowers are blooming (not so much the yard work that comes along with it), and I love that it's the time of year when you get unexpected visitors like this one. When I looked in our back yard yesterday I saw this little guy! Isn't he the cutest? Ella was so excited and decided to name him Jack. Then Jack saw Apollo jump up in the window and we got to see how fast Jack can run. I am not sure that he will be back (although I am not telling Ella this, she cried when he ran away) but it was a fun reminder that Spring is in fact here.

No comments: