Sunday, April 24, 2011

First Day of School


Ok so it's not really her first day of school but Ashley did start going to a co-op one day a week. What that means is that this mom gets three whole hours to herself on Fridays! I am seriously amazed at how much I can accomplish in three hours without children. Not having to get them in and out of the car while running to the grocery store or Costco, actually being able to clean the house without the girls in the next room over making a new mess for me to clean up, being able to start a project and actually complete it without having to stop a dozen times really the possibilities are endless. I am so excited...not to mention the co-op was great for Ella and I think Ashley is really going to get a lot out of it too! Yay Ashley what a big girl :)

No comments: