Friday, January 28, 2011

We found some snow!

We have been telling Ella all winter that we were going to take her sledding. We were sure that we would get hit with some winter blast and be able to take her somewhere local but the snow just hasn't made the appearance we had hoped for. So we decided if the snow wasn't going to come to us we would have to go find it ourselves. My mom offered to come and stay with Ashley so Bernie and I picked up Ella from preschool and headed to Crystal Mountain. Ella had a great time playing in the snow. Dad taught her the proper way to throw a snowball and I helped her with her snow angels and we all did some sledding. It was a fun afternoon and great to spend some special one on one time with our baby girl. We stopped and had dinner on the way home and when I asked Ella if we should call and check on Ashley she said, "no she's fine she's with Mammy!" I think she really enjoyed having mom and dad all to herself!


Dad determined to snowboard this season one way or another!










 Ella was all kisses and hugs...I think she had a good time!

No comments: