Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2 1/2 Years Old









Our Ella Grace also had a milestone birthday and turned 2 1/2 this month. This seriously does not seem possible to me! She is growing up so fast. This is very evident to me based on some of the comments that she makes. Example, "Mom I want a smoothie." Me, "no smoothie but you can have apple juice." Ella, "You're insane I said I wanted a smoothie." Or when my parents were watching her and were trying to persuade her to take a nap and she responded, "no I don't want to take a nap...I am freaking out!"  It seems like a daily basis that she says something and Bernie and I look at each other wondering if we really heard her correctly. She is at the age when if it isn't her idea she is not interested in doing it. So our job these days has been to make her think things are in fact HER idea. Although she can be sassy at times she also has a very sensitive, loving side. At different times though out the day will come up to me and say, "mommy I love you" with a big hug. Pretty much the best thing in the world!

No comments: