Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bank to Bay



So as I was eating pizza and drinking a glass of wine on Saturday night I saw a commercial for the Bank to Bay run on Sunday morning. I have been "talking" about getting into shape for five months now and decided that enough is enough. So I told Bernie that Sunday morning he was driving me downtown Tacoma to do the 5K Bank to Bay run. He laughed and said, "sure babe!" He seemed shocked when I woke him up Sunday morning and told him we had to get going if I was going to make my run. Those of you that know me know that I don't run unless I'm being chased so this is a big accomplishment for me! I am proud to say that I completed my first 5K run in just under 35 minutes.... I know so pathetic but hey you have to start somewhere!

1 comment:

Marnae and Matt said...

Way too go Andrea! That is so great!