Friday, June 11, 2010

Ella at 23 Months


It is about that time to update what Little Miss Ella is up to these days.
  1. She seriously will repeat anything you say...be very, very careful!
  2. She likes to emphasize the words not and no. Example, Apollo you are NOOOOOT going or NOOOOO Mommy! These are two of her favorite phrases.
  3. She was a fabulous potty trainer for a few weeks and now needs many, many bribes to sit on the potty. Although she is an awesome cheerleader for the rest of us, if she ever hears a toilet flush she screams Yay Mommy and claps her hands.
  4. She wants nothing to do with me when she sees a comb and a spray bottle in hand, the girl fights me with everything she has to get her hair done every morning.
  5. She is still an awesome sleeper...twelve hours a night plus a two to three hour nap.
  6. She loves her baby sister and is always trying to give her a bottle or binky and loves to hold her.
  7. She has nicknamed Ashley Ashweewee. Which has in turn got Bernie and I calling her that!
  8. She loves to play with her friends and looks forward to all of the activities that we have each week MOPS, Co-op, playgroups. Thank God for all of these groups I don't think I could entertain this active child on my own :)
  9. She surprises me every day. The other day I couldn't find her and I was calling, "Ella where are you?" She responded with, "I'm in here reading a book!" There she was in the glider reading a book! Seriously how do they grow up so fast.
  10. She can sing her ABC's along with a few other favorite songs and can count to 20. I would love to take credit for this but the first time she did it Bernie and I both looked at each other wondering if the other one taught her that. I am pretty sure I have only counted to 10 with her! Thank you Sesame Street!
  11. She loves being outside.
  12. She has a thing for shoes and tutus!
  13. If you ask her what color something is she will always say pink.
  14. Not quite sure where she got this but when you ask her how old she is going to be she says sixty-nine. We are working on this one!
  15. She is a dairy farmers dream, her favorite foods are cheese, eggs and milk!
  16. It is almost impossible to get her to eat any vegetables besides corn and potatoes and if I try to hide veggies in something she always finds them and picks them out.
  17. If she sees anything purple she says, "GOOOOO Huskies!"
  18. Her favorite movie is Nemo, I think I can recite the whole movie by heart now.
  19. She can be pretty sensitive and if she gets in trouble out goes the lower lip
  20. If she doesn't believe something you are saying she says, "No Way!"

No comments: