Sunday, June 27, 2010

Busy Days





We have been busy with house projects lately but have tried to get out and have some fun too. We spent one day at the Zoo with Janelle, Miley and Kellen and although it was hectic for Janelle and I the kids had a great time! Miley tried to get Ella to ride the Camel with her and I thought this time she was actually going to do it but once they put her up there she wanted no part of it. Miley loved it and was all smiles, maybe Ella will try again next time! On sunny days we have been spending a lot of time in the backyard. Bernie and I have been doing some major yard work and Ella has been keeping herself busy playing in the water. By the way normally I would have her in her swimsuit but we just put in some new grass and I was watering it when Ella decided that this was a great time to run through the sprinkler for the first time...fully clothed. So I stripped her down and just let her go for it. I have never heard her laugh more in her life :)

No comments: