Saturday, May 29, 2010

Two Months Old


Ashley is two months old and once again time is flying by. She is such a sweet baby and even though she looks just like Ella did at this age their personalities couldn't be more different. Ashley appears to be a much more serious baby then Ella ever was. If you want a smile out of Ashley she makes you work for it...but it is so worth the effort. The other night or rather 4:30 am I was trying to rock her back to sleep, I was completely out of it and doing everything I could to keep my eyes open when I looked down at her and she had the biggest grin on her face. It made being awake at that hour all worth it. Her little smile melts my heart!

1 comment:

Montgomery Family said...

OMG that little face is too adorable! I love that age! I'm going to get the stuff for Ella's tutu tonight!