Sunday, September 15, 2013

You Go Girl!

My three girlfriends and I ran the You Go Girl Half Marathon this weekend! We have been running a few mornings a week for the last almost two years (with a small hiatus from me when I was working). We call ourselves Team Huff 'N Puff :) There are very few people I would get up at 5:40 am for but these ladies are worth it and there is no way I would have signed up for a half marathon without them. Today we ran 13.1 miles in thunder, lightening, and rain....seriously!!! I am so lucky to have these ladies that listen to me, push me, and encourage me. Way to go Team Huff 'N Puff!
My Cheerleaders

Although Ashley was much more interested in the giant shoe

Ella was so proud of her sign that she made me

I am the extra large one on the right....the reason I run :)

No comments: