Monday, March 12, 2012

Potty Princess


Ashley has shown a big interest in the potty this past week. I have been putting it off for a little while but she loves the idea of being a big girl like her sister and has been going on the potty four to five times a day and staying dry most days even through her naps. The other day we got her pull-ups and big girl Dora panties, she was so excited. With Ella I did the three day potty training program and I think it's time to do the same with Ashley. Crazy to think in just a little while we will be a diaper free house!!!!! Is that weird that makes me a little sad, my girls are growing up too fast! The other night when Ashley was sitting on the potty she said, "Mama you go out of bathroom, I need privacy!" I swear this little lady is two going on twelve!

No comments: