Monday, May 9, 2011

A Very Happy Mother's Day







I had a wonderful Mother's day, Bernie and the girls spoiled me rotten! It started Saturday night when Bernie brought home flowers and my favorite wine. Bernie got up with the girls and made breakfast Sunday morning and I got to sleep in and get a little time to myself. Then Ella and I baked special cupcakes for Gramp's for his birthday. We spent the afternoon at Bernie's parents house with his brothers and sisters and their families and the kids spent the majority of the time in the hot tub. The girls made me stepping stones for the garden with their hand and feet prints which I absolutely LOVE and Bernie took all of my hints and got me a Kindle :) I am truly blessed and thankful for my loving husband and my two healthy, happy little girls that have given me the most important title of my life... Mom!

No comments: