Thursday, November 18, 2010

Projects, Projects and more Projects!

I have been meaning to post pictures of the girls rooms for awhile and never seemed to get around to it. So here is what I have been keeping myself busy with these days.

Ashley's Nursery




We painted the room a very light pink and found little nick knacks to add to the room to give it the perfect nursery feel. Bernie's mom made the bedding, drapes and chandelier wrap. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out!


Ella's Big Girl Room





I painted Ella's room for the third time and am FINALLY happy with the result. It is the perfect color lavender. Although she doesn't sleep in her big girl bed yet you can tell it is ready and waiting.I think this is a great room that she can grow into.


The Girls Upstairs Play Room

This room turned out so cute. It was previously a hideous yellow color and used for storage. Now it is a great room for the girls to play and watch movies! 
Ella really wanted me to put up her art somewhere...I thought this was a good place to display all of her work.
 The dress up corner
I got this TV stand on Craigslist for $20 it was in pretty rough condition but I sanded it, painted it, and added new knobs and it works perfect in the room!

Now I am working on our room! It is true what they say, your work is never done when owning a house :) But I have to say I am very happy with the finished product!

No comments: