Monday, April 26, 2010

Point Defiance


We took Ella and Ashley on their first trip to Point Defiance, Ashley slept through the whole experience but Ella had a blast. She really enjoyed seeing all of the animals and telling us what sounds they make. I was so excited to take Ella on a camel ride but once we got up close with the camels and I asked her if she wanted to ride one she said, "ummm no." I asked her three times hoping she would change her mind but she was not at all interested. Hopefully she will come around this summer. Ella's favorite part of the day was feeding the goats, it took some serious persuasion and bribery to get her to leave. We finally ended the day at the carousel and I have to say I am a proud mommy because when it came time to picking her horse she decided she would sit on the Husky instead! I have her trained well :) Don't worry Ash, we bought a year long membership so you can go again sometime when you are awake!

No comments: