Friday, April 24, 2009

First Day of Boating Season

Ella had her first boating experience Monday and had a blast. She is a natural boater, when she was helping daddy get the boat ready in the driveway she was waving to all the neighbors driving by. Once we got the boat in the water and got moving she would giggle and scream. I thought that she might get a little nervous but she was great, it was me that was the nervous one. Although my nerves were calmed once I saw how much fun she had. Everything went well and she seemed to really enjoy herself the only problem we had was that she is not such a big fan of her life jacket. I am hoping she will get used to it since we plan on spending a lot of time on the water this summer!

1 comment:

Marnae and Matt said...

Wow, you guys have already made it out on the boat! Ours is still winterized. That is so great that Ella had a good time! She is going to be behind the boat before you know it!