Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Lord Family Christmas

After Christmas morning at our house we drove to Lake Tapps to pick up my grandma and take her up to my parents house to stay for a week. The drive was pretty long due to the snow and ice still on the roads. But Bernie and my Grammy had a fun time telling stories the whole ride and I stayed in the back and tried to keep Ella entertained. The plan was originally to go up to my brother Eddie's and his wife Chrissy's house for a gormuet meal (they are the best cooks). But due to the weather and the fact that they live even further north we decided to have dinner at my parents house. Eddie and Chrissy still made a wonderful meal for us, and we all enjoyed our time together. It was so nice to have Ella's great grammy there for her first Christmas.
Ella was listening to her wise great grammy. Ella and Grammpy always have so much to catch up on, they can talk for hours.
Ella enjoyed the ribbon more then her presents, but I am sure that will change very soon.
My mom had the tree decorated beautifully like always, and Ella was a big admirer.

No comments: